|May 25, 2013||You are here: Java Unlimited -> Games -> Choppacide|
Java Gaming Links
Contest: 4K 2007
Java Version: 1.4
Note: you may need a
zip utility to open this file.
Choppacide is a rescue and destroy style arcade game. Alliens have put up a forcefield around the city and are sending in air sentinals to make sure no one is taken out. Your job is to rescue as many people as possible before dying or before the city is overrun by sentinals.
Use the keyboard to control the game.
* Up and Down Arrows: Controls the throttle
* Left and Right Arrows: Tilts the helecopter
* Space Bar or F Key: Fires the weapon
* Killing a sentinal is worth 10 points
* Rescueing someone is worth 500
1. To rescue bring your chopper down slowly over the person at the bottom of the screen
2. Rescuing people ups the difficulty
* You can land on the ground if you land slowly and not at a steep angle
* You cannot land on the buildings
* If more than 50 sentinals are in the city the game is over
Tip: Practice shooting sentinals until you get the hang of controlling your chopper.
Submitted by: Greg Tedder on 2007-02-25
Visit this game's homepage!